Install Funnelll on BigCommerce
Add Funnelll to your BigCommerce store to automatically track meaningful actions customers take on your website, visualize your data, and get the insights you need to improve your marketing and conversion rates; no coding or complex setup needed!
- Create a Funnelll account or login, if you already have an account
- Select your website to proceed to your Funnelll account
- From the left navigation, select Account Settings
- Under Tracking Code, click on the box to copy the installation script
- If you have Google Tag Manager installed on your website, click Verify Installation and select Install via Google Tag Manager to login to your account and add the Funnelll tag. To install Funnelll manually on your website, skip to the next step
- On your BigCommerce account, from the left navigation bar, navigate to Storefront > Script Manager
- Click on Create a Script
- Name a script (e.g. Funnelll) and give it a description (e.g. the best Tracking and Analytics tool in the world!)
- Choose Head for the script location on the page and select to place the script on All Pages
- Scroll down to the Script Type, choose Script, and paste the script your copied earlier from Funnelll to the Scripts Content box
- Click Save
- Back in Funnelll, Click Verify Installation
Congrats! Funnelll is now tracking actions customers are taking on your store. You can head to the Manage Tracking option from your left navigation to start pinning the actions you want to visualize in your dashboards.