Install Funnelll on Ecwid
Add Funnelll to your Ecwid website to automatically track meaningful actions customers take on your website, visualize your data, and get the insights you need to improve your marketing and conversion rates; no coding or complex setup needed!
- Create a Funnelll account or login, if you already have an account
- Select your website to proceed to your Funnelll account
- From the left navigation, select Account Settings
- Under Tracking Code, click on the box to copy the installation script
- If you have Google Tag Manager installed on your website, click Verify Installation and select Install via Google Tag Manager to login to your account and add the Funnelll tag. To install Funnelll manually on your website, skip to the next step
- Login into your Ecwid account
- When directed to the home page, a menu should be visible on the left side of the screen (depending on the screen size, you might have to click on a menu button to expand it)
- Hover over Website, then select SEO from the options that will appear
- Click Add Code and paste the code copied from Funnelll earlier
- Click Save
- Back in Funnelll, verify that your installation is successful by clicking Verify Installation
Congrats! Funnelll is now tracking actions customers are taking on your store. You can head to the Manage Tracking option from your left navigation to start pinning the actions you want to visualize in your dashboards.