Install Funnel on ImpressPages
Add Funnelll to your ImpressPages website to automatically track meaningful actions customers take, visualize your data, and get the insights you need to improve your marketing and conversion rates; no coding or complex setup needed!
- Create a Funnelll account or login, if you already have an account
- Select your website to proceed to your Funnelll account
- From the left navigation, select Account Settings
- Under Tracking Code, click on the box to copy the installation script
- If you have Google Tag Manager installed on your website, click Verify Installation and select Install via Google Tag Manager to login to your account and add the Funnelll tag. To install Funnelll manually on your website, skip to the next step
- In ImpressPages, open Menu, and select Design
- Click on Edit HTML/CSS
- Select Header.php
- Add the Funnelll code snippet as high up in the header as you can
- Back in Funnelll, Click Verify Installation
Congrats! Funnelll is now tracking actions customers are taking on your store. You can head to the Manage Tracking option from your left navigation to start pinning the actions you want to visualize in your dashboards.