Install Funnelll on Squarespace
Add Funnelll to your Squarespace website or store to automatically track meaningful actions customers take, visualize your data, and get the insights you need to improve your marketing and conversion rates; no coding or complex setup needed!
- Create a Funnelll account or login, if you already have an account
- Select your website to proceed to your Funnelll account
- From the left navigation, select Account Settings
- Under Tracking Code, click on the box to copy the installation script
- If you have Google Tag Manager installed on your website, click Verify Installation and select Install via Google Tag Manager to login to your account and add the Funnelll tag. To install Funnelll manually on your website, skip to the next step
- In Squarespace, click Settings > Advanced > Code Injection
- Paste the code from Funnelll to the Header field
- Make sure you Save and publish your changes
- Go back to the Funnelll site and click Verify to see if the installation was successful
Congrats! Funnelll is now tracking actions customers are taking on your store. You can head to the Manage Tracking option from your left navigation to start pinning the actions you want to visualize in your dashboards.